- Sort by Default Order
- Sale!Need to stock up on fresh coffee at home? We've got you covered.
- Fuego’s flagship blend, created to appeal to the masses. Both the casual drinker and the coffee connoisseur will appreciate the smooth milk chocolate forward, accented by a bright, subtle fruit finish. Consistently one of our most popular bag choices, this offers a full, pleasant body, and is basically fool-proof for the at-home brewers.
- “Belvedere” is Italian for “nice view,” in reference to the two sections of Loma La Gloria farm where this lot was grown, overlooking the Quetzaltepec Valley and El Picacho peak in El Salvador. Red bourbon coffee cherries are processed as white honey, yellow honey, and naturals and blended to showcase floral flavors and notes of grapefruit, lavender and oolong.
Smooth, smashable, crowd-pleasing
Naturally processed in the Mogiana region of Brazil, this is a chocolatey, nutty, easy-drinking coffee, a comforting crowd-pleaser with low acidity, and a perennial good choice. This coffee is as delicious on drip and pour-over as it is in a full-immersion dripper or a French press. Take it home to your parents.
- After tasting the rich, creamy, dark chocolate flavors of this Mountain Water Processed coffee, you would never believe that it was decaf!
- This coffee originates in the foothills of Colombia’s most notorious volcano, Nevado Del Ruiz, otherwise known as Black Mountain. The fertile volcanic soil and high altitude lends this coffee both a sweetness and a low acidity, with notes of shortbread and a soft caramel finish.
- The medium acidity of this naturally processed coffee offers notes of sweet grapefruit and tropical fruits.
- A sweet coffee with notes of chocolate and raisin, produced by Mayan Harvest, a co-op of primarily women farmers in the Bella Vista municipality of Mexico.
- Also from Anny Ruth’s Loma La Gloria farm, both the aroma and flavor of this natural coffee invoke unmistakable notes of orange creamsicle. Soft, subtle clementine backed by smooth sweetness.
- Sale!You’re on to us: we love the Black Mountain Farm. We are sure you will too after you enjoy the light, tea-like body of this gesha. The pineapple effervescence dances on your tongue, leading the way for the clementine flavors, ending gently with a sweet finish.
Clementine, pineapple acidity, milk chocolate.
- You’re bound to enjoy the smooth, medium body of this coffee. Unlike the many other African coffees that tend to be very citrus forward, this cup boasts notes of black tea and stone fruit, with a sweet finish.
- Show your Fuego love wherever you go with this tee! Reflective ink print shines in bright light! (Bella & Canvas brand, 100% cotton)